- In-Salon Director of Education and Cutting Educator
- Cutting and Coloring Fine Hair for Body and Fullness
- Bridal Styling
After working with Chantel—whether you’re in her chair or a member of her staff—you’ll feel inspired and confident that you can take on the world! She, in turn, is continually inspired by the by the incredible team at Orange Pearl Salon.
A stylist with 21 years of experience, Chantel finds great satisfaction in making people feel beautiful. She recognizes that there’s not just one ideal version of beauty, but that true beauty means expressing yourself. One of her most memorable experiences at the salon was giving a beautiful, sassy cut to a long-term client who was just beginning to lose her hair due to chemo. A few weeks later, Chantel helped the client shave it all off, while the client laughed uncontrollably about her soft “puppy butt” new do.
In her spare time Chantel loves exploring, whether it’s downtown La Crosse or NYC!
Personal Style: Urban classic
Chantel’s Pro Tip: Make time to pamper yourself, you’re worth it! (And remember, achieving some looks require that additional time—multiple appointments—to protect the integrity of your hair).
- NYC TIGI Academy Creative Consultation
- Classic Cutting
- Highlighting and Colouring
- Brazilian Blowout
- Classes in Moroccan oil, Unite, TIGI, Pravana, Kuene, Scruples, Schwarzkopf
- Bridal work published in The Wedding Magazine 2017; Love, Inc. 2017; Bridal Expo 2017