Last updated: 03/07/2022
We are so excited to welcome you!
Our commitment to providing you with an exceptional experience has not changed but a few things have: Everyone on our team has been certified in safety, cleaning, and disinfection procedures, and we are following WEDC reopening guidelines.
To keep our valued guests and team members as safe as possible we have implemented several new policies during the pandemic. These are the current steps we are taking to ensure your safety and the safety of our team:
- We are now MASK OPTIONAL for all guests. You can rely on us to wear one for your safety. We are happy to provide one for you if you would like.
- Please stop at the safety station when you come in we will provide you with hand sanitizer.
- We are thrilled to see you but will not be shaking hands or giving hugs for now.
- If you are not feeling well please call us to reschedule. We will be relaxing our cancellation policy during this time.
- Please note we have added a 7% sanitation fee to all services to help mitigate the costs of PPE and the additional staff needed for our rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
We’re thrilled to be back doing what we love. We look forward to seeing you and changing your day for the better. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.