Last updated: 5/26/2020
We are so excited to be able to welcome you back!
Our commitment to providing you with an exceptional experience has not changed but a few things have. Everyone on our team has been certified in safety, cleaning and disinfection procedures and we are following WEDC reopening guidelines.
To keep our valued guests and team members as safe as possible we have implemented some new policies. These are the steps we have taken to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
- We ask that you wear a mask at all times during your service. You can rely on us to wear one for your safety as well. We are happy to provide one for you.
- Please call when you arrive to Orange Pearl and we will let you know when your service provider is ready for you and you can come in to minimize your touch points.
- Please stop at the safety station when you come in we will provide you with hand sanitizer, take your temperature and ask you a few health questions.
- We are thrilled to see you but will not be shaking hands or giving hugs for now.
- We will not have waiting areas or offer drinks at this time.
- If you are not feeling well please call us to reschedule. We will be relaxing our cancellation policy during this time.
- We ask that you do not bring anyone with you and only bring in what you need (phone, keys).
- We encourage you to try our new Pocket Salon app to minimize traffic at the Guest Care desk. We will help you get it set up so you can check in, schedule your next visit, purchase products and check out right from your own phone.
- Please note we have added a 7% sanitation fee to all services to help mitigate the costs of PPE and the additional staff needed for our rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
We’re thrilled to be back doing what we love. We look forward to seeing you and changing your day for the better. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.